We’re constantly being told how much water we should be drinking, and just looking at a 1 litre bottle of water makes the thought of drinking 2-3 litres a day seem more like a chore! But there are ways to mix up your daily intake of water to make it a little more flavoursome and beneficial to your health…
• Spa Style – add a slice of cucumber for an extra refreshing taste!
• Herbal – ginger, mint and lemongrass are all interesting flavours; discover which is your favourite. Or even opt for floral alternatives such as lavender and rose hip, both full of vitamin C!
• Fruity – It doesn’t just stop at a slice of lemon or lime, any fruit will add a hint of flavour to your water; berries are particularly tasty and packed with antioxidants.
A combination of any of these ideas poured over ice in a jug and served as a healthy cocktail makes your water instantly more appealing. And with the new H Duo Mains that features a heating system, there are even more great ways to enjoy your water, but HOT!
• Green tea – known for its many health benefits, green tea is especially good for helping to burn fat more easily.
• Herbal tea – there’s a whole range of flavours to choose from! Try chamomile to control your blood pressure and help digestion, or ginger is perfect for soothing your stomach and arthritis.
• Broth – a type of light soup, gives you all the nutrients and vitamins found in vegetables, add some chicken too for protein. Excellent for the winter months!
Find out more about flavoured drinks by visiting our drinks menu here